We have a great opportunity to join Trutex as an IT Assistant. This is a first line IT support role providing IT support across multiple sites and would be ideal for someone looking for their first IT position or to strengthen their IT experience.
Trutex is the leading brand of school uniform and school sportswear in the UK, with our Head Office based in Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first line IT support to staff across the business in person and over the phone, as well as accessing PCs remotely.
- Install IT equipment and software as necessary, report and replace broken equipment.
- Troubleshoot user problems and escalate to second line support as necessary.
- Communicate with external IT suppliers.
- Work with other areas of the business effectively.
- Contribute to department KPI’s & team effectiveness.
Skills and Experience
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- IT qualification or experience is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Practical experience with computer hardware desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to organise workload effectively, whilst juggling a number of tasks.
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new software.
- Some interest in modern IT trends.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On-site parking
- On-site Pilates