Business Development Manager
Do you have a passion for schoolwear? Would you like to work for a strong brand who puts customers at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for someone to join our BDM team covering the Midlands and Wales. It's a large territory with the scope to nurture new relationships with schools and bring them new uniforms that are made to last!
This is a term time only position working 4 days per week. The position is field based within the Midlands and Wales.
What you'll be doing:
- Researching potential opportunities within your territory and contacting schools to gain appointments
- Penetrating schools within your territory and converting their existing uniform through a variety of distribution channels
- Converting schools to Trutex contracts
- Organising selling events within the schools
- Providing up to date management information to Commercial Director
- Working in conjunction with the Account Manager to share knowledge/leads and avoid crossover
- Identifying new opportunities within the market and explore new avenues for growth
The ideal Business Development Manager will be:
- experienced in business development and sales
- used to selling schoolwear or products to schools
- a great communicator – the ability to cold call and book appointments
- persuasive – able to convert initial enquiries into business opportunities
- Highly organised
- Target driven
- Company car, laptop and mobile
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Sales bonus
- Annual bonus
- Staff discount on school uniform